The highest gloss armor for Veneer. Repels scratches and cracks, leaving the nails shiny for the entire length of wear time.
Before you begin application, you must perform a prep manicure.
Remove all cuticle from the nail plate. Buff off the natural shine with a buffer.
Clean all the dust off the nails.
1. Dehydrate all ten nails using #1
PREP. Allow this to air dry.
2. Apply #2 FUSE to all ten nails. This
really makes a difference in maximum
adhesion. Nails may not appear chalky
white. In fact, they will likely appear
shiny. This is normal.
3. Apply a very thin coat of #3 BASE
to five fingers of one hand. Be sure
this covers all of the nails but is a
very thin coat. Cure this hand in a
LED lamp 30 seconds or UV lamp 2
minutes. Repeat on the other hand
4. Apply a VERY THIN coat of the colour of your choice. This first coat will not be
your true colour. Cure in a LED lamp for 30 seconds or UV lamp for 2 minutes
and repeat on the other hand. Apply a second THIN coat of the colour of your
choice. Cure in a LED lamp for 30 seconds or UV lamp 2 minutes and repeat on
the other hand.
5. Apply a thin coat of #5 TOP to five
nails and cure in a LED lamp for 30
seconds or UV lamp for 2 minutes.
Repeat on the other hand and cure.
6. Wipe the sticky layer off all of the nails with #6
CONDITIONING CLEANSER. Be sure to use one wipe per
nail (do not reuse the wipe on the other nails) so that you
properly remove all sticky layers. Some oils will be left
behind on the nails. A clean cotton wipe quickly removes
the oil from all of the nails revealing a high gloss shine that
lasts until the Veneer is removed.
7. Apply Cuticle Oil to the nails.
1. Using a 180 grit file, thoroughly remove the shine from
the Veneer Top Coat.
2. Saturate a cotton ball with Conditioning Soak Off
Solution (be sure to shake the bottle before using to
evenly distribute the conditioning emollients) and apply
the cotton ball to the nail.
3. Wrap the nail with a small square of foil.
4. Depending on the length of Veneer wear and exposure
to sunlight, soak off time will vary. (7 to 10 minutes). For
faster removal, Veneer files off very
easily with a 220 grit file or gentle
5. Once removed, be sure to clean the
nails THOROUGHLY of any oil left from
the Conditioning Soak Off Solution
before re-applying your Veneer.